New year, new blog, new things to do......

Decided to try and start creating more updates through this Blogspot site, more on a monthly basis for 2016. Figured it's a good place for some rants...and maybe some musical resolutions. Last year I made two musical resolutions- one to get that album out (in a format that wouldn't make me wince), and to try to play out at least once a month. Both pretty much done, thanks in part to the Growler, where I host a monthly songwriter series...
So just to air them out in public, because it will make me get them done, I'll throw up a few musical resolutions in the next week or so, and because some of you actually read it, my top albums for the year (which I'm sorting out now....)  Will keep you posted, and if you haven't done it yet, like that idiotic Facebook page- it actually helps in the getting gigs department.

Back to the homepage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I really didn't set out to make a racist children's record.........

A Few Memories, Sights and Sounds of Scotland -a real special place.

It's about that time of the new year, my top music picks from 2018....